Wednesday 13 August 2014

Gift to Myself...



I took a summer course this year, and I just wrote the exam ( woo hoo! to being done with that!) and wanted to reward myself for all the hard work it took to complete the course. On the way home from Guelph, there is an outlet mall with a cosmetics store in it, so naturally that is where I was headed.




  



When I got there they had changed up the arrangement in the store and had gotten some new products in, so I browsed around for awhile before I could even narrow down what I wanted to get. I ended up getting a little Smashbox kit that came with an Eyeshadow Trio, Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx and their Full Exposure Mascara which I am in love with. I have tried Smashbox shadows before and liked them, I have never tried their eyeliner so I am excited about that, but most excited about the Full Exposure Mascara as it is a repurchase and I love it. I then picked up the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer, as I have been hearing great things about it but have never tried it myself. It says it softens, detangles, de-frizzes, tames flyaways, and protects against heat styling and UV which all sound like great things, so hopefully it lives up to the hype. Then for the best part I got myself a MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow x4 in A Harvest of Greens and I cannot wait to try it! I am in love with all of the colours in it, and the texture seems wonderful, one thing I saw from swatching them is that there was a bit of fallout with the shimmery shades. I am excited to use this as the green in it will go with my hazel eyes, and I am just so excited about it! 


L to R: Smashbox Liner in Onyx, MAC x4 A Harvest of Greens, Smashbox Trio 

No comments:

Post a Comment