Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Best Smelling Perfume Ever....


Bold statement I know but O. M. G. this stuff smells ahh-mazing! See by Chloe (in the red box) was something I could not get out of my head! I was at the mall with my mum and sister, they were off shopping and I was browsing around Sephora. When I got there I thought I would check out the new Elizabeth and James perfumes that everyone is raving about when I came across See by Chloe. 


I instantly sprayed it on one of those tester papers, and then could not stop smelling it for the next hour that I had been walking around (I'm sure I looked liked a crazy person!). I just could not let this go, so I went back to Sephora before I left and could not be happier with my purchase!

Its notes are jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla and musk, it's a nice feminine and floral scent that isn't too overpowering. It is my new favourite scent for the summer. I am so excited to wear it all the time!

What are some of your favourite perfumes? Do you have a go to scent that you cannot live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment